04241 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 04241: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Androscoggin County
- Centroid: Latitude 44.086, Longitude -70.17
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 122
- PO Box Addresses: 204
- Residential Addresses: 204
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: April 1, 2022, Maps updated: February 4, 2022.
Lewiston, ME 04241 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 04241 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 04241 is contained within ZIP Code 04240 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 04240 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.4 miles WNW)
(3.1 miles WNW)
Lisbon Falls, ME
(8.2 miles SE)
Mechanic Falls, ME
(11.1 miles W)
(14.5 miles ESE)
(14.6 miles SE)
(15.6 miles SE)
(16 miles SSW)
(16.2 miles SSE)
(16.4 miles WNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
South Lewiston, ME
(1.9 miles SE)
Penley Corner, ME
(2.7 miles SSW)
Robinson Corner, ME
(2.7 miles ESE)
New Auburn, ME
(2.7 miles W)
Rowe Corner, ME
(3.6 miles SW)
(3.9 miles NE)
Harmons Corner, ME
(4.1 miles SW)
Drinkwater Corner, ME
(4.3 miles ENE)
Murphy Corner, ME
(4.3 miles SW)
Rumford Junction, ME
(4.5 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 04241
Use HTL Address Research for a Maine Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Maine Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.