04332 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 04332: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Kennebec County
- Centroid: Latitude 44.335, Longitude -69.745
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 243
- PO Box Addresses: 352
- Residential Addresses: 352
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: April 1, 2022, Maps updated: February 4, 2022.
Augusta, ME 04332 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 04332 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 04332 is contained within ZIP Code 04330 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 04330 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.4 miles SW)
(4.1 miles SW)
(6.4 miles SSW)
(7.4 miles S)
(7.5 miles SSW)
(11.7 miles W)
(14.2 miles N)
(15.8 miles NNE)
(16 miles NNE)
(17.4 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
North Augusta, ME
(3.4 miles NW)
Pelton Hill, ME
(4.3 miles WSW)
Granite Hill, ME
(4.5 miles WSW)
(4.7 miles SSE)
(4.7 miles NNE)
(4.9 miles NW)
West Sidney, ME
(5.1 miles NW)
(5.5 miles N)
(5.8 miles W)
(6 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 04332
Use HTL Address Research for a Maine Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Maine Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.