East Parsonsfield, ME 04028 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 04028: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
E Parsonfield, ME 04028
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: York County
- Centroid: Latitude 43.765, Longitude -70.918
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 23
- Residential Addresses: 24
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 04028 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 04028 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Maine Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Maine Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Maine Address and get...
East Parsonsfield, ME 04028 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 04028 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 04028 is contained within ZIP Code 04047 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 04047 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Maine Census Data Comparison Tool